Yael Tamar is the CMO and Partner at Solidblock, which provides a new fundraising vehicle, offering a compliant global platform for the issuance and trade of digital securities backed by real estate & other assets. Yael is a blockchain strategist, speaker, advisor, and mentor. Prior to Solidblock, Yael founded and led a blockchain advisory firm TopOfBlockchain, where she focused on marketing strategy, market education, and building new business and token models within regulatory and market constraints. Yael has over a decade of experience as a marketing executive within the fintech, finance, telecom and energy industries, as well as a long track record as an entrepreneur. She has founded the Women in Block global network, advancing women influencers in the blockchain industry. Yael is also a regional co-chair at FIBREE, the Foundation for International Blockchain and Real Estate Expertise, the leading international network for exchanging knowledge between the real estate industry.
- Watch the interview with Nick Romito, Founder & CEO of VTS here!
- Watch the interview with Brad Greiwe, Co-Founder & Managing Partner at Fifth Wall here!
- Blog | ReCoTech 2019
- The 7 Most Important Points To Watch Out For In The Pilot to Roll-Out Phase
- Global PropTech welcomes SPACEWELL as new member!
- What’s on the agenda during the NYC Real Estate Tech Week