Do you have the innovative tech solution we are looking for? Apply until 22 September!
For one of Holland ConTech & PropTech‘s members in the Netherlands – a circular real estate developer & investor – we are looking for innovative tech solutions for care and residential environments.
What are we looking for?
* Organisations that adhere to the mission to create circular, healthy and smart buildings;
* State-of-the-art innovative tech solutions (possibly in pilot phase). But with a proven technology/application.
See below a number of examples.
PROJECT 1: Possible tech solutions care environment (target group: psychogeriatric care, dementia, somatic)
* Sensoring for the studios incl. relevant applications for the target group
* Tools for demented parents
* Flexible adjustment of appearance of studio doors (e.g. confirmation of recognizable front door for the elderly)
* Impactful entrance, door or hall (e.g. 3D printing of elements)
* Help/motivation for the elderly to exercise more (both indoors and outdoors in the garden)
* Lighting systems (both inside and outside in the garden)
* Facade technical innovations (e.g. energy generation)
* Electric charging of cars
* Elevator solutions for maintenance, quality, speed
PROJECT 2: Possible tech solutions for apartment complexes (target group: short stay expats)
* Sensoring in storage space, apartments, bicycle storage and outdoor areas incl. relevant applications for the target group
* Wall cleaning
* Drone landing site
* Smart elevator
* Power generation (on the roof or perhaps in the gym)
* High End living, but the technology has to work simply
* Parking system for cars so that they can be stacked automatically.
Do you have the tech solution for one of these projects?
Mail to: email@example.com. Please indicate on which of the two projects you can have an impact and on which part. Please indicate the costs per unit and share product information with Team Holland ConTech & PropTech.
Timeline and next steps
* Deadline for registration: Sunday 22 September
* Selection known: Friday 27 September
* Week 40: Round table session with 3-5 selected parties to discuss possible implementations.
Johan Huizingalaan 400
1066 JS, Amsterdam
Sign up to get invites to our events
Copyright Global Proptech Inc. All Rights Reserved